List of Policies
Harbour Bears Pre-school has a considerable number of policies and procedures to ensure that the group is managed efficiently and operates to the highest possible standard.
The following are a list of the policies and procedures which are in place within the group:
1. Admissions policy.
2. Absence of person in charge policy.
3. Absence Management policy.
4. Adverse conditions and winter policy.
5. Anti-bullying policy.
6. Appraisal policy.
7. Arrival/Departure policy.
8. Assets register policy.
9. Child Observation policy.
10. Code of conduct policy.
11. Complaints/Comments policy.
12. Confidentiality policy.
13. Conflict of interest policy.
14. Continuous professional development and training policy.
15. Curriculum, Planning and Evaluation policy.
16. Data Protection Policy.
17. Data and Record Management Procedure.
18. Data Management Policy.
19. Dealing with fraud policy.
20. Delegated authority policy.
21. Equal Opportunities policy.
22. E-safety, networking and mobile phones policy.
23. Financial procedures, petty cash policy.
24. Fire Drill policy.
25. Fundraising policy.
26. General issues policy.
27. Grants policy.
28. Grievance procedure for management teams policy.
29. Health, hygiene and safety policy.
30. Healthy Eating policy.
31. ICT policy.
32. Induction for management teams policy.
33. Infection control policy.
34. Insurance policy.
35. Intimate/Personal Care policy.
36. Missing Child policy.
37. Management of Medicines policy.
38. Participation and engagement with parents/carers policy.
39. Play policy
40. Recruitment and Selection policy.
41. Redundancy policy.
42. Reserves policy.
43. Rota policy.
44. Safeguarding children and Child Protection policy.
45. Security policy.
46. Settling-in policy.
47. Smoking policy.
48. Special and Additional Educational Needs policy.
49. Staff code of conduct policy.
50. Staff induction policy.
51. Staff personal care and uniform policy.
52. Staff support and supervision and 1-2-1 policy.
53. Student Placement policy.
54. Supporting Children’s Feelings and Behaviour policy.
55. Volunteer policy.
56. Whistle Blowing policy.
57. Working with vulnerable adults policy.